When you set your morning alarms with enough time to accomplish all the things on your to-do list and that require your attention; over and above the multitude of routine humdrum components that make up the morning before your work day even starts, that in itself is effective time management.
The same thought or effort to ensure you’re not running late for work should be applied
Effective time management has many great benefits including:
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels,
- Feelings of satisfaction and calm
- Boosts Confidence
- Getting more done in less time
- You accomplish goals faster and can reach targets quicker.
- It helps you complete the necessary whilst still allowing you time to just enjoy your day, which leads to a more balanced fulfilled life.
In Business – having good time management carries weight in being or becoming successful.
- able to consistently keep track of your progress by how many tasks you’re able to accomplish in a day,
- on time for meetings, appointments and meeting your deadlines,
- able to get more done by focusing on a task because it’s been given a time frame
People look at you as a go getter, reliable, trustworthy and competent; which then adds on your worth as a valuable employee or business associate, which correlates to creating a reputation of success.
photo credit: Pinterest/Visually; Pinterest